The application is also displayed below:
2018 Scholarship Applicants
The Southwest District of the Connecticut Junior Soccer Association
The Marshall Raidbard Memorial Award
The Southwest District (the “District”) of the Connecticut Junior Soccer Association (“CJSA”) established a scholarship to honor Mr. Marshall Raidbard (“The Marshall Raidbard Memorial Award”) who served in a volunteer capacity as Vice President to the District for many years. For 2018, the District shall award six scholarships (three females and three males) of $2,000.00 each to graduating high school seniors pursuing a higher education who have been involved with the SW District program (player, referee, coaching). The SW District is now accepting applications for consideration for the 2018 Marshall Raidbard Memorial Award.
1. Must be dedicated to soccer.
2. Must have been involved with a SW District Club.
3. Must be a senior graduating from high school in 2018.
4. Must have a C grade average or better.
5. Must be pursuing a higher education (college, university).
6. Must submit an application along with a 250-word essay on “How Soccer Has Influenced Me”.
7. Application and essay must be received no later than June 1, 2018.
8. E-mail your completed application and essay to Andy George: E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
CONNECICUT JUNIOR SOCCER ASSOCIATION
Marshall Raidbard Memorial Award
Last First Middle Initial
City State Zip Code
Phone Number: ( ) (Circle) Male / Female
Name of High School:
Phone Number: ( ) Anticipated Graduation Date: / /
Class Ranking: out of Grade Point Average:
Signature of High School Official:
Name of College Attending in Fall:
Number of Years Played Soccer: Levels: Rec Travel Premier ODP
List other soccer-related activities:
Please submit completed application with a 250-word essay on “How Soccer Has Influenced Me”.
Application and essay must be received no later than June 1, 2018